Partners SMSF Advice
Partners SMSF Advice – The accountants licensing solution
Are you an accountant wanting to provide SMSF advice to your clients to help grow your SMSF operations? Partners SMSF Advice provides SMSF advice licensing to accountants with full technical support and expertise so you can provide smarter wealth building solutions to your clients.
Our SMSF licensing solution has been specifically developed by Partners Wealth Group, a multidisciplinary firm specialising in servicing small to mid-sized accounting firms with providing a full range of wealth building strategies, legal and financial advisory services.
By becoming an Authorised Representative of Partners SMSF Advice you will have the full support of Partners Wealth Group to be able to add value in servicing clients’ needs, by advising them on:
- The establishment and windup of SMSFs
- General SMSF advice
- Basic superannuation advice, eg contribution caps, how pensions operate.
The benefits of being authorised under Partners SMSF Advice include:
Leading SMSF expertise
- Supported by our SMSF technical consultants who are some of the nation’s leading authorities on self-managed super funds with expertise from running large audit teams conducting over 2000 audits a year. Enjoy having full confidence in getting the right advice and tips on legislative changes along the way to help your clients optimise their SMSF benefits.
- Access to other SMSF services including legal, estate planning, property purchasing under LRBAs, and certified quality financial advisors to assist you in providing a full range of strategic SMSF advice to your clients in accordance with the new FOFA requirements.
Efficient and streamlined administration
- Save time and money with access to wholesale rates and streamlined administration services for incorporation of companies and SMSF deeds via the Partners Online Document Service.
- Tailored support servicing solutions for SMSF’s including auditing and assistance during periods of staff turnover.
Full support keeping you informed
- Training and provision of AR compliance manuals, certification, forms and templates and SMSF advice marketing materials.
- Discounted entry to Partners Wealth Group annual Super Day, Australia’s preeminent SMSF conference for accountants
- Annual FOFA accountants conference and CPD points
- Monthly superannuation technical enewsletter covering the latest SMSF regulatory updates, legal and tax requirements, advice and strategies.
If you require further information about Partners SMSF Advice or would like to apply, please contact a superannuation specialist today or call 1800 333 143.