From 1 July 2017 the biggest superannuation reforms in decades will come into effect. Accountants seeking a competitive advantage must be across these changes in order to advise clients on the best SMSF strategies available – the time to act is now.
Super Day 2017 will arm you with necessary practical skills and specialist knowledge presented by industry leaders on technical, legal, financial and specialist SMSF topics.
Proudly celebrating its 10th year, Super Day 2017 will continue to set the bar for quality SMSF events.
‘Super Day is easily the best technical SMSF seminar I have been to.’
Alex Abey, Fund Accountant
‘Partners Wealth Group has provided value for my business, through excellent high calibre speakers. The content and level of information presented at the conference allows me to help my clients get the most out of their SMSF’
Adam Gulliver, Accountant.
Super Day 2017 is proudly brought to you by Partners Wealth Group, one of Australia’s leading financial and business advisory companies.
What the event covers
- A technical analysis of the upcoming super reforms and implications for SMSF clients
- Key SMSF fundamentals, strategies and issues to avoid – including industry case studies
- SMSF regulatory updates and practical application
- CGT relief from July 2017 – a focus on small business and SMSF trustees
- SMSF lending & property – the latest issues and strategies
- Macquarie’s insights on the accounting industry and digital disruption
- SMSF Accountants Licensing – challenge or opportunity?
Partners Wealth Group is proudly sponsored by