Partners Wealth Group has enjoyed a long-standing partnership with Guild Insurance, working hard to deliver comprehensive insurance solutions tailored to your goals and objectives, built on the insights that can only come from a partnership like ours.
Guild is 100% owned and operated in Australia, with all policy and claims decisions being made right here. Guild has been protecting Australian professionals and their business interests for over 50 years, and now your investment property can benefit from that experience.
What is Landlord Insurance?
Standard home and contents insurance is not designed to respond to the unique risks faced by a landlord. Whether it is loss of rent due to tenant default or hardship, malicious or accidental damage, or a broad range of other events, the Guild Landlord Insurance policy provides peace-of-mind for all property owners.
Key features include:
- Coverage for a wide range of natural disasters and other events
- Theft or malicious damage to property or contents
- Sudden and accidental damage cover
- Cover for contents outside your insured building
- Cover for hidden gradual damage
- Methamphetamine contamination cover
- Cover for damage to someone else’s property
You can get a quote in just a few seconds, and purchase your policy in minutes, right here:
Insurance issued by Guild Insurance Limited ABN 55 004 538 863, AFS Licence No. 233791 and subject to terms, conditions and exclusions. Please refer to the policy wording and policy schedule for details. For more information call 1800 810 213.