The number of SMSFs being established is becoming increasingly disproportionate to financial advice provided. Many new and existing SMSF trustees are not seeking SMSF advice, as they lack confidence in the advisors SMSF knowledge and are fee sensitive. The real danger to accountants who have SMSF clients not seeking or being provided this advice, is that there could be a perceived engagement from their clients that they are expected to deliver this advice as the SMSFs tax agent.
In order to help mitigate this risk, Partners Wealth Group is proud to introduce our new SMSF Advisory service, designed to assist accountants in delivering SMSF advice to their clients in a professional, specialist and cost-effective manner. Our services include:
- SMSF risk & strategic reviews – review current documentation and financials to identify potential risks and new strategies for the Trustees.
- SMSF advice or general SMSF advice – equipped to deliver SMSF advice and reviews in a cost-effective manner.
- SMSF trust deed review & update service – with numerous changes to superannuation legislation and death benefits over the past 5 years, it is extremely important to ensure the trust deed is up to date.
- Presentation of end of year financials – our SMSF advisors are available to present end year financials with you to your SMSF clients to ensure the broader SMSF discussion can be had.
- Prepare and present SMSF technical training – if you would prefer a personalised training session on site for you and your staff, please contact us to see how we can help.