Delivering SMSF advice post year has been a common practice. From 1 July 2018, most clients will need real-time advice or a more pro-active engagement to ensure they are compliant and taking advantage of key strategies. Keeping up with the constant change to superannuation legislation and regulation is not only difficult but it’s time-consuming. If you don’t know what has changed, how can you ensure your SMSF clients are compliant and not missing out on valuable advice strategies or opportunities?
To help you navigate this complex minefield, Partners Wealth Group are pleased to introduce our new Super Support Service.
This service has been specifically designed to:
- Provide timely responses to your queries via phone or email
- Save your practice time and money by ensuring you receive the right advice when you need it most
- Be an experienced sounding board for strategies or compliance issues
- Provide alternatives and identify broader issues or advice opportunities
Key issues that may impact your clients include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring opportunities are taken by clients to maximise exempt income under the transfer balance cap
- Contribution opportunities and strategies with the total superannuation balance for members in mind
- Pension strategies and when they need to be reported
- Conditions of release to enable rebalancing and tax exempting strategies
- Understanding the event-based reporting requirements
- Death benefit implications under the new rules with compulsory cashing in certain circumstances, putting nominations and pension documentation in the spotlight
- Strategies and compliance surrounding SMSF acquiring or developing property
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
Super Support Service
For a monthly subscription fee of $275 (inclusive of GST), you and your staff have access to year-round phone and email response support. There are no restrictions imposed on the number of questions per annum.
The Partners Wealth Group Super Support Service is supported by our senior SMSF Advice Specialist Advisor John Lethbridge. John brings over 20 years’ experience in the superannuation industry providing expert advice to clients and is a regular keynote speaker at SMSF Seminars and Accountant Discussion Groups.
To subscribe to the new Super Support Service, or for further information, please contact John on 0438 596 884 or email email@example.com