A new way to add value to your clients
With the ATO promising even closer scrutiny on tax returns this year, there has never been a better time to add value to, and protect, your clients.
Tax audit insurance provides protection from the unexpected costs incurred in responding to a compliance audit or an audit of a return you have previously lodged (e.g. Tax Return), reimbursing you for related professional fees and associated costs.
Key features include:
- Competitively priced premiums
- Next to no administration for you or your staff
- Flexible policy periods
- A choice of limits which can be purchased
- Easy to apply for policies
- No forms to be completed at renewal
- No handling of client monies
- In addition to the ease of administration, your practice will also benefit from a flexible approach to remuneration options if you wish to be compensated for promoting this policy to your client base.
To find out more, or to organise an obligation free consultation with a tax audit cover specialist, click here and Guild will be in touch.
Both Partners Wealth Group and Guild Insurance look forward to helping you add value to, and protect, your clients.