It’s important you can trust us with your personal information. We take your privacy and security very seriously. We’ll only ask you for the information we need to help you build and protect your wealth.
- why Partners Wealth Group needs personal information and what types we collect
- how we protect your personal information
- who can access your personal information
- how you can contact us to find out more about your personal information
- what to do if you have concerns about your privacy
Any advice provided by Partners Lending, Partners Legal Solutions, Partners Superannuation Technical Services, Partners Superannuation Services and Partners SMSF Advice is provided independently of PRPIA Pty Ltd and our Licensee, Charter Financial Planning. Neither PRPIA Pty Ltd nor Charter Financial Planning takes any responsibility for any actions or service they provide.